- BICK 1 LEATHER CLEANER: Bickmore Bick 1 Leather Cleaner, Works great on tough to remove stains and dirt spots. Always follow up Bick 1 with Bick 4 for best results when caring for your leather products.
- BICK 4 LEATHER CONDITIONER: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner, Longest Running Leather Conditioner Since 1882. For use on finished leathers, horse tack, furniture, clothing, boots and more.
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: Perfect kit for leather boots, shoes, furniture, bags, purses, jackets and more. When used properly these two products are sure to leave your leather goods looking new for months. Please see the included brochure for more info on how to care for your leather.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Bickmore product is made and manufactured in the United States
Travel Care Kit Contains:
(1) 2oz Bick 1, (1) 2oz Bick 4, (1) Cleaning cloth, (1) Carrying Case, (1) How to Care for Leather Brochure
Step 1: Use Bick 1 to give your leather a thorough cleaning. Always check for colorfastness in a hidden area before using. Apply a small amount of Bick 1 to a slightly damp textured cloth. Rub gently in a circular motion. Allow to dry. Repeat if necessary.
Step 2: Use Bick 4 to rehydrate, soften, and polish your leather. After cleaning with Bick 1, apply Bick 4 liberally with a cloth, let dry, and buff. Repeat until achieving desired shine. Do not use on suede, roughout, distressed, napped, or any pre treated leathers.
Step 3: Use Gard-More to keep your leather protected from water and stains while minimizing rub off and scuffing. Hold the bottle away from the surface and spray evenly. Do not saturate. Allow to dry before use.